Let’s Build Something
In order to meet your marketing campaign goals, ask yourself:
- Does your product meet the needs and wants of your customers?
- Is the marketing message relevant to these needs?
- Is the offer good enough to push the customer to buy?
- Does the customer service team have the right information to satisfy a customer demand?
Our goal is to develop this direct to customer marketing community where companies can visit and get answers for their marketing questions and sales assistance to earn more money.
- Comments in the community website
- 1 copy of our published newsletter
- Questions answered via email
- 1 15-minute company marketing and sales review
Services + SubscriptionPaid Subscription
- 1 Targeted Marketing/Sales Category Content (article) Search
- $5 per Additional Content
- 1 Targeted Marketing/Sales Category Newsletter Search + $5
- $10 per Additional Newsletter
- 1 30-Minute Research or Problem Discussion
Serious on improvementsWith Membership
- 1 Custom-made Marketing e-Book. $29.00 Without membership $79.00
- Preliminary Situation Analysis via Zoom or Phone. $99.00
- Review copywriting and offers of a marketing and/or advertising campaign, $59.00 per hour.
- Market Research of existing or new marketplace, $41.00 per hour.
“Thank you for a well-reasoned article Mike. Marketers’ understanding of the direct marketing strategy is quite limited. We need more good writing like this on the subject. Simply said, direct marketing goes well beyond the single medium of direct mail.” Ted Grigg
“Hey MD! I hope you’re doing well! Great content you’ve been sharing – thanks for that!” Marissa Rogers, Constant Contact
“Mike – I hope this finds you and your family well – I always read your posts with interest and fascination. You have become a Trans-Atlantic guru of mine……a long distance mentor so to speak, but without the consultancy charge at the end of the month…..can’t be bad…..” Eric Cooper, ‘The ManualWriter’
Let’s “Learn and Do It Together”
Providing over 40 years of building marketing strategies, develop solution providers, optimizing the sales process and evaluation of existing marketing, advertising and selling, with an open line for questions and help.