View marketing as a science. Whatever product or service you offer your audience, everyone is different. The larger the audience, you must adjust your data collection and analysis. You will need to adjust or add new segments and customer profiles on a schedule. Change comes and goes differently within your audience. You are always reading and always doing.
...or To Correctly Reorganize One
What do you know about your customers and prospects? Customers are hard to get or to keep. Marketing and sales must perform and to meet their goals.
There are a variety of practical steps to take with marketing and advertising your company’s products and services to your prospects and customers.
First, let me talk about what a company needs.
(Top of right column) ->
What your company needs.
Next, you will need a list of contacts that have a propensity to buy and tell them why your product is the right choice for them. You will need a copywriter that knows persuadable copywriting.
Last you need creative marketing and advertising offers that your products were made for them. Direct marketing goals include a prospect to buy directly from a campaign, lead generation activities, and/or supporting your field selling activity.
The Heart of Business Success-
Prospects and customers.
As the sales trickle in, a customer-centric marketing strategy outline should be on your whiteboard, or at the minimum, in your head. If the customer-centric marketing strategy eludes you, here’s a smart start.
For a new, or to reorganize a small business, a customer- centric marketing strategy means you have a goal to fulfill all the needs and wants each customer expects, with a passion to succeed, provide an extra step of service, and do it all with a smile.
Stop and think for a bit about the block quote above. Then place a customer in your shoes. How would you react?
Another way to look at customer-centric marketing is-everything marketing starts and ends with your customer… cater to them, listen to them, and react to them. The results are amazing.
When you email a purchaser, ask them what they think about your service or product. Their answers will probably show you are already doing customer-centric marketing. The best marketing strategy that pinpoints the many reasons to keep and gain new customers.
However, many people, who work in a small business management capacity, who read the preceding sentence will comment, “I know my customers and know what they want. I need more customers because I want to grow.”
Do they? Do you?
Your time is better suited to listen to, talk to, and better understand your customers. This can increase your marketing results, customer acquisition and customer retention.
Here are 17 short sentences that can help you learn more about customers. Plus, there is no rule saying you will not be able to use it with prospects.
1. Keep it simple.
2. Use automation such as a CRM.
3. Learn and use analytics every single day.
4. Halloween is every day. Customers get treats and offers to build on their relationships.
5. Customer-centric marketing strategies remind us to learn more about customers.
6. Prospects are potential customers which require stronger messages of attention.
7. Develop customer profiles pays you repeatedly.
8. Think of direct and customer-centric promotional strategies as a well-oiled machine.
9. Your response rate will hit double digits.
10. Have you heard the phrase “Direct-to-Customers Marketing?” Remember you heard it here first.
11. Do you follow a customer’s journey? Make sure it’s connected to your data and analytics.
12. Thinking creatively can help you get more customer information.
13. Direct-2-customers marketing can increase the likelihood of a two-way communication with each customer.
14. Increasing customer conversations (your customer service) can increase data collecting for additional personalization.
15. Better customer data leads to future relevant communication.
16. Customer acquisition is easier when you “buy in to a long tail.”
17. Create a great opening line for networking and your direct marketing toolset to increase customer connections.
Please share with others – except your competition!
Sharing time with you is genuinely appreciated. Please join our Direct2Customers Marketing Community today!
Learning and doing, marketing, and selling ideas, is what you’ll find at your Direct2Customer Community.
It’s what I do. It’s what I love to do.
Thanks again for reading. Questions? Mdoc@direct2customers.com or 800-251-3608